The St. Louis Tax Assistance Program (TAP) will once again prepare income tax returns for low- and moderate-income families at no cost. To qualify, you must:
• Have a total income of less than $59,000
• Have no rental property income
• Not operate a business reported on Schedule C with business deductions
Returns will be prepared on a BY APPOINTMENT ONLY basis at the Lewis & Clark Career Center–2400 Zumbehl Rd. on the following 6 Saturdays: Jan. 29, Feb. 5, Feb. 12, Feb. 19, Feb. 26, and March 5.
Appointments must be made online by visiting the TAP website www.stlouistap.org.
• Government-issued picture ID’s for the taxpayer(s)
• Social security cards for all persons listed on the return
• All documents reporting income, stimulus payments received, and child tax credit payments received, and Obamacare health insurance
• A copy of your prior-year tax returns