The ST. CHARLES PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING PROGRAM provides students with the basic skills needed to become a phlebotomist in a variety of employment opportunities. This 8-week comprehensive course consists of 48 hours of lecture, hands-on skills labs, and assessments. Topics include anatomy & physiology, blood collection theory & handling, safety, and applicable laws & regulations governing phlebotomy.
At the end of the course, students will be prepared for the NHA (National Healthcareer Association) CPT Certification exam. With a CPT certification, you’ll have the credentials you need to set yourself apart from other applicants as you embark on a rewarding healthcare career. As more employers require phlebotomy certifications, a CPT will help improve your marketability in a growing and rewarding field. VA and WIOA Approved
Learn more about this exciting career at an upcoming orientation. All students MUST attend an orientation to enroll. At the moment, All orientations will be conducted via ZOOM and can be accessed via computer, tablet, or mobile device.
April 22 (5 pm) Register
May 6 (5 pm) Register
May 18 (5 pm) Register
June 3 (5 pm) Register
June 8 (5 pm) Register
Learn in-demand skills around your schedule. Our online, self-paced, or instructor-led training is designed to prepare you for entry or advancement in career opportunities.
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Clinical Dental Assistant
- Become a Physical Therapy Aide
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Office Manager
- Become an Optical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Clinical Medical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Pharmacy Technician
- Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Explore a Career in Medical Writing
- Explore a Career in Nursing
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Office Basics Suite