The ST. CHARLES PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING PROGRAM provides students with the basic skills needed to become a phlebotomist in a variety of employment opportunities. This 8-week comprehensive course consists of 48 hours of lectures, hands-on skills labs, and assessments. Topics include anatomy & physiology, blood collection theory & handling, safety, and applicable laws & regulations governing phlebotomy.
At the end of the course, students will be prepared for the NHA (National Healthcareer Association) CPT Certification exam. With a CPT certification, you’ll have the credentials you need to set yourself apart from other applicants as you embark on a rewarding healthcare career. As more employers require phlebotomy certifications, a CPT will help improve your marketability in a growing and rewarding field. VA and WIOA Approved
Register today and one of our staff members will call you with the program details.
NOTE: CLASS WITHDRAWAL: Refunds for classes 8 weeks or longer have a non-refundable deposit/registration fee. If you cancel a course at any time, a refund will be provided, less the amount of the deposit. If you elect to keep your funds on account for future use, you will be a granted a one-time transfer for your deposit/registration fee. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be granted on or after the course start date.
Learn in-demand skills around your schedule. Our online, self-paced, or instructor-led training is designed to prepare you for entry or advancement in career opportunities.
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Clinical Dental Assistant
- Become a Physical Therapy Aide
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Office Manager
- Become an Optical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Clinical Medical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Pharmacy Technician
- Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Explore a Career in Medical Writing
- Explore a Career in Nursing
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Office Basics Suite