Medical billers and coders are responsible for coding a patient’s diagnosis along with a request for payments from the patient’s insurance company. This 12-week comprehensive course consists of 72 hours of classroom instruction. As a student, you will learn:
• Foundations of medical terminology and the
technical knowledge and skills to maintain aspects
of the revenue cycle to prevent reimbursements
from being denied, delayed, or incomplete.
• How to gather, review, and verify essential patient information and documentation
• How to assign numeric codes for diagnoses and procedures and much more!!
At the end of the course, you will be prepared to sit for the CBCS exam offered by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA). WIOA Approved
NOTE: CLASS WITHDRAWAL: Refunds for classes 8 weeks or longer have a non-refundable deposit/registration fee. If you cancel a course at any time, a refund will be provided, less the amount of the deposit. If you elect to keep your funds on account for future use, you will be granted a one-time transfer for your deposit/registration fee. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be granted on or after the course start date.
Learn in-demand skills around your schedule. Our online, self-paced, or instructor-led training is designed to prepare you for entry or advancement in career opportunities.
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Clinical Dental Assistant
- Become a Physical Therapy Aide
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Office Manager
- Become an Optical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Clinical Medical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Pharmacy Technician
- Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Explore a Career in Medical Writing
- Explore a Career in Nursing
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Office Basics Suite