24-Hour EMT Refresher Course
The 24-hour Refresher course is designed to meet the requirements of the Department of Transportation (DOT) and National Registry standards, and the State of Missouri Bureau of EMS.
This course is for you if any of the following apply:
- You have made three (3) unsuccessful attempts at the NREMT Written Exam and remedial training is required.
- You are not currently working in the field and want to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date.
- You need to re-license for your State EMT license.
- Your NREMT Certification has lapsed.
To receive a certificate, you must attend all the classes. A copy of your EMT license and BLS certification is required or before the first day of class. Seating is limited.
Learn in-demand skills around your schedule. Our online, self-paced, or instructor-led training is designed to prepare you for entry or advancement in career opportunities.
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Clinical Dental Assistant
- Become a Physical Therapy Aide
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Office Manager
- Become an Optical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Clinical Medical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Pharmacy Technician
- Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Explore a Career in Medical Writing
- Explore a Career in Nursing
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Office Basics Suite