NEW–CERTIFIED ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS SPECIALIST (CEHRS)
Today can be the day you begin your new career as a Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS). In as little as 13 weeks, the St. Charles CEHRS Program will prepare you to perform crucial tasks in doctor’s offices, laboratories, urgent care centers, nursing home facilities, hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare settings.
The security, completeness, and accuracy of patient data are critical. In the healthcare industry, Electronic Health Records Specialists serve an important role, which is why most employers require certification. The CEHRS is a nationally-recognized credential that can set you apart.
This comprehensive course consists of 78 hours of virtual classroom instruction.
As a student, you’ll learn:
• Content of the electronic health record
• Role of a healthcare professional using the electronic record
• How to collect and record information
• Finding codes in the database
• Privacy, confidentiality, and security
• Running and executing reports
• Recognizing insurance forms
• Understanding key terms, medical terminology, and
• Medical office procedures
At the end of the course, you will be prepared to take the Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) exam offered by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
This class is conducted via ZOOM.
NOW Registering for:
TU/TH—2/2-4/29 (2-5 pm) Register
Tuition: $865 / Online Study Guide: $70
Learn more about this exciting career at an upcoming orientation. All students MUST attend an orientation to enroll
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Clinical Dental Assistant
- Become a Physical Therapy Aide
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Office Manager
- Become an Optical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Clinical Medical Assistant
- Explore a Career as a Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Explore a Career in Medical Writing
- Explore a Career in Nursing
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Office Basics Suite